Many agricultural and environmental policy issues require co-operation with other partners, to fully cover all aspects of complete and multi-disciplinary issues or to join different country backgrounds end experience. EuroCARE closely co-operates with serveral partners in and outside Germany. Our main partners over the last decade are shown in the following list:
- University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics, Bonn, Germany
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU), Uppsala, Sweden
- Universidad PolitÚcnica de Madrid (UPM), Spain
- UniversitÓ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (USCS), Piacenza, Italy
- Wageningen Economic Research (formerly LEI), The Hague, Netherlands
- Wageningen Environmental Research (formerly Alterra), Wageningen, The Netherlands
- ThŘnen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries, Braunschweig, Germany
- Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency (PBL), The Hague, Netherlands.
- Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK), Potsdam, Germany.
- ICCS/NTUA, Institute of Communication and Computer Systems of the National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA), Laxenburg, Austria
- French Institute for Research in Agronomy, Department of Social Sciences, Food, Agriculture and Environment (INRA), Versailles-Grignon, France
- Norwegian Institute of Bioeconomy Research, As, Norway
- Centre for Rural Research, Trondheim, Norway